Pasadena, CA – Assemblymember Chris Holden is on the move with a new district office and a new address. In order to better serve the new 41st Assembly District, Assemblymember Holden has moved the district office to 600 N. Rosemead Blvd. in the Hastings Ranch area of Pasadena. There is plenty of street parking at the new location, and we look forward to seeing you there.
Address: 600 N. Rosemead Blvd, Suite 117, Pasadena, CA 91107
Save the Date: Open House, March 16, from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For those of you who live on the east side of the district, we will be holding regular office hours throughout the 41st Assembly District. Representatives from the district office will be available to answer questions and help with problems related to state agencies.
- First Tuesday of the Month – San Dimas (2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- At San Dimas Chamber of Commerce, 246 E. Bonita Avenue, San Dimas, CA 91773
- Second Tuesday of the Month – La Verne (2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- At La Verne City Hall, 3660 "D" Street, La Verne, CA 91750
- Third Tuesday of the Month – Claremont (2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- At Claremont City Hall, Citrus Room, 207 Harvard Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711
- Fourth Tuesday of the Month – Upland (2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- At Upland Police Department, 1499 W. 13th Street, Upland, CA 91786