This page is ONLY for use by those that have ALREADY FILED and just need to PUBLISH their FBN!
The Journal is a legally adjudicated newspaper of general circulation. We file Fictitious Business Name Statements and publish legal ads, classified ads and display ads for businesses, organizations, churches and individuals (personals).
If you would like us to publish only, follow these steps after you file your Fictitious Business Name Statement with the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office ... TO FILE AND PUBLISH YOUR FBN, CLICK HERE
2. OR, simply choose your payment method below to pay online.
Cost: $50. We will publish your Fictitious Business Name statement for 4 weeks and file a Proof of Publication for you with the L.A. County Recorder's office.That's it!After we publish your Fictitious Business Name for 4 weeks and file a PROOF OF PUBLICATION, the Los Angeles County Recorder will mail the Proof of Publication to you after it's recorded. Please contact our offices if you require more information or further details before using this button!
STOP!! DO NOT CLICK HERE AND MAKE PAYMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY FILED YOUR FBN FORM WITH THE LA COUNTY RECORDER AND YOU ARE WITHIN THE 30 DAY FILING PERIOD AND YOU HAVE CONTACTED OUR OFFICE FOR CONFIRMATION OF OUR RECEIPT OF YOUR FBN. If you filed your FBN 30 days prior to today's date it's too late to print your FBN. You will need to re-file before you send it to us for print. If you have already paid we will hold your payment until you re-file. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
Select ONE of the payment methods below:
You may file and publish your FBN by choosing one of the following methods:
- You may go to the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office which is located at: 12400 Imperial Highway, Norwalk, CA. For their current fees, give them a call at: (562) 462-2177.
- Instead of going to the Los Angeles Counter Recorder's Office, you may go online to their website at: www.lavote.net, and follow these steps:
- download (print out) the FBN form,
- complete and sign the form,
- mail the form to them and,
- mail your check or money order for payment of their fees (which are listed on the form) and
- also send them a return, stamped, self-addressed envelope.
Their mailing address is located on the bottom of the form.
- MAKE 2 COPIES OF THE FORM
- MAIL THEM THE ORIGINAL FORM WITH YOUR ORIGINAL SIGNATURE ON IT AND
- MAIL A COPY OF THE FORM TO THEM
- KEEP A COPY OF THE FORM FOR YOURSELF
The L.A. County Recorder=s Office will return a filed copy of the form to you to have it published.
To publish it in The Journal, follow the instructions HERE: