Meet the dedicated men and women of the Pasadena Fire Department during Fire Service Day on Saturday, May 11th, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At Fire Station 33, 515 N. Lake Avenue, firefighters will demonstrate life-saving and fire-suppression techniques including vehicle fires and extinguishments, vehicle rescue operation using the Jaws of Life, and aerial ladder operations.
Fire engines, trucks and other apparatus will be on display, and there will be hot dogs and other refreshments as well as entertainment.
Fire Station 33 is on the west side of Lake Avenue just north of Villa Street. Parking will be available in Lots C and D at Lake Avenue Church one block south of the fire station.
All other fire stations in Pasadena will be open to the public as well to meet firefighters and showcase the fire apparatus:
- Fire Station #31, 135 S. Fair Oaks Avenue,
- Fire Station #32, 2424 E. Villa Street,
- Fire Station #33, 515 N. Lake Avenue,
- Fire Station #34, 1138 E. Del Mar Boulevard,
- Fire Station #36, 1140 N. Fair Oaks Avenue,
- Fire Station #37, 3430 E. Foothill Boulevard,
- Fire Station #38, 1150 E. Linda Vista Avenue.
For more information call (626) 744-4675.