1. Referrals to educational training for solar panel installation, design, and apprenticeship programs in the solar industry.
2. Referrals to employers in the solar industry.
3. Introduction to entrepreneurship opportunities.
4. Overview ‐ North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) Photovoltaic (PV) entry level certificate of knowledge.
5. Opportunities toward home energy savings.
8:30 a.m. until noon for the class instruction
1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. for the tour of the Southern California Edison Technology Center , Irwindale, CA
Did you know you can get the Pasadena Journal weekly print publication for more news and information?