Thinking about college? This September in the College Information Corner (CIC) . . .
The school year has just kicked off and for many, these are the years for college planning and/or applying. How exciting! When choosing schools to apply to, ask yourself these questions:
- Would I like to be at a large or small school?
- Will I be successful in standing out at a large school or would I feel more comfortable at a small school?
- Am I looking for a rigorous curiculum?
- Is racial and cultural diversity important?
- What city and state could I see myself living in for four or more years?
- Would community college be the best starting point for me?
These are all questions, among others, that you should think about before making final decisions. Good luck!